91) Probing the influence of solvent effects on the conformational behavior of 1,4-diazacyclohexane systems
A. Sen, A. Singh and B. Ganguly, J. Mol. Struct. 2010, 984, 294-299.
90) Probing the Influence of Anomeric Effects on the Lithium Ion Affinity in 1,3-Diaza Systems: A Computational Study
M. K. Kesharwani, W. Thiel and B. Ganguly, J. Phys. Chem. A 2010, 114, 10684-10693.
89) Effect of steric crowding on ion selectivity for calix-crown hybrid ionophores: Experimental, molecular modeling and crystallographic studies
S. Patra, D. Maity, A. Sen, E. Suresh, B. Ganguly and P. Paul, New. J. Chem. 2010, 34, 2796-2805.
88) Probing the influence of electronic effects of organic additives on the morphology of sodium chloride crystals: A combined experimental and computational study
A. Singh, M. Suresh, and B. Ganguly, Crys. Eng. Comm. 2010, 12, 4168-4175.
87) What is the minimum number of water molecules required to dissolve a potassium chloride molecule?
A. Sen and B. Ganguly, J. Comput. Chem.2010, 31, 2948-2954.
86) A density functional study towards substituent effects on anion sensing with urea receptors
A. Ghosh, D. A. Jose, A. Das and B. Ganguly, J. Mol. Model. 2010, 16, 1441-1448.
85) Sensitization of nanocrystalline TiO2 anchored with pendant catechol functionality using a new tetracyanato Ruthenium(II) polypyridyl complex
P. Kar, S. Verma, A. Sen, A. Das, B. Ganguly, and H. N. Ghosh, Inorg. Chem. 2010, 49, 4167–4174.
84) Electrostatic origin towards the reversal of π-facial selectivity of 5,6-cis,exo-disubstituted bicyclic[2.2.2]oct-2-enes with m-chloroperbenzoic acid and diazomethane: A computational study
A. Sen and B. Ganguly, Tetrahedron Letters 2010, 51, 143-146.
83) Making full use of the oxidizing equivalents in bromate in the selective oxidation of thiols, sulfides, and benzylic/secondary alcohols into disulfides, sulfoxides, and aldehydes/ketones
G. Joshi, S. Bhadra, S. Ghosh, M. K. Agrawal, B. Ganguly, S. Adimurthy, P. K. Ghosh, and B. C. Ranu, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 2010, 49, 1236–1241.
82) First principle study towards the influence of Cd2+ on the morphology of sodium chloride
A. Singh, A. Sen and B. Ganguly, J. Mol. Graph. Model 2010, 28, 413-419.
81) An experimental and theoretical study on the remarkable influence of protecting groups on the selectivity of addition of amines to vinyl sulfone-modified hex-2-enopyranosides
R. Bhattacharya, M. K. Kesharwani, C. Manna, B. Ganguly, C. G. Suresh and T. Pathak, J. Org. Chem. 2010, 75, 303-314.
80) Remarkable effect of hydroxylamine anion towards the solvolysis of sarin: A DFT study
Md A. S. Khan, M. K. Kesharwani, T. Bandyopadhyay and B. Ganguly, J. Mol. Struct. (THEOCHEM) 2010, 944, 132–136.
79) Differential binding of bispyridinium oxime drugs with acetylcholinesterase
M. K. Kesharwani, B. Ganguly, A. Das and T. Bandyopadhyay, Acta Pharmacologica Sinica 2010, 31, 313–328.
78) Solvolysis process of organophosphorus compound P-[2-(dimethylamino)ethyl]-N,N-dimethylphosphonamidic fluoride with Simple and a-nucleophiles: A DFT study
M. K. Kesharwani, Md A. S. Khan, T. Bandyopadhyay and B. Ganguly, Theor. Chem. Acc. 2010, 127, 39-47.
77) Anion recognition through hydrogen bonding by adamantane-dipyrromethane receptors
M. Alešković, N. Basarić, K. Mlinarić-Majerski, K. Molčanov, B. Kojić-Prodić, M. K. Kesharwani and B. Ganguly, Tetrahedron 2010, 66, 1689–1698.