103) Exploiting Propane-1,3-diimines as Building Blocks for Superbases: A DFT Study
Rabindranath Lo and Bishwajit Ganguly, New. J. Chem. 2011, 35, 2544-2550.
102) A computational approach towards predicting π-facial selectivity in sterically unbiased olefins: an evaluation of the relative importance of electrostatic and orbital effects
A. Sen, Goverdhan Mehta and B. Ganguly, Tetrahedron 2011, 67, 3754-3762.
101) Structural studies of PCU-hydrazones: NMR spectroscopy, X-ray diffractions, and DFT calculations
Jelena Veljkovic, Marina Šekutor, Krešimir Molcanov, Rabindranath Lo, Bishwajit Ganguly, Kata Mlinaric-Majerski, J. Mol. Struct. 2011, 997, 46-52.
100) First principle studies toward the design of a new class of carbine superbases involving intramolecular H….π interactions
Rabindranath Lo and Bishwajit Ganguly, Chem. Commun. 2011, 47, 7395-7397.
99) Can Nitrilotriacetic Acid (NTA) Act as a Habit Modifier for Rock Salt Crystals? An Answer from Computational and Experimental Studies
Md Abdul Shafeeuulla Khan, Ajeet Singh, Soumya Haldar, and Bishwajit Ganguly Cryst. Growth Des. 2011, 11, 1675–1682.
98) Probing the reactivation process of sarin-inhibited acetylcholinesterase with a-nucleophiles: Hydroxylamine anion is predicted to be a better antidote with DFT calculations
Md A. S. Khan, R. Lo, T. Bandyopadhyay and B. Ganguly, J. Mol. Graph. Modell. 2011, 29, 1039–1046.
97) Receptor Design and Extraction of Fluoride Ion Present as NaF in Aqueous Medium: Rationalization by DFT Studies
Priyadip Das, Amal K. Mandal, Manoj K. Kesharwani, E. Suresh, Bishwajit Ganguly and Amitava Das, Chem. Commun. 2011, 47, 7398-7400.
96) Borazine as a sensor for Fluoride Ion: A Computational and Experimental Study
Manoj K. Kesharwani, Moorthy Suresh, Amitava Das and Bishwajit Ganguly, Tetrahedron Letters 2011, 52, 3636-3639.
95) Zn(II)-2-2’:6,2’’-terpyridine Based Complex as Fluorescent Chemosensor for PPi, AMP and ADP
Priyadip Das, Amrita Ghosh, Manoj K. Kesharwani, Vadde Ramu, Bishwajit Ganguly, and Amitava Das, Eur. J. Inorg. Chem. 2011, 3050-3058.
94) Probing the Structural and Electronic Effects to Stabilize Non-planar forms of Thioamide Derivatives: A Computational Study
93) Imidazolium ions to control the folding motion in a Naphthalene-Coumarin based crown ether: Studies on inclusion and resonance energy transfer processes in pseudorotaxane
M. Suresh, A. K. Mandal, M. K. Kesharwani, B. Ganguly, R. KumarKanaparthi, A. Samanta and A. Das, J. Org. Chem. 2011, 76, 138-144.
92) Hydrolysis and retro-aldol cleavage of Ethyl threo-2-(1-adamantyl)-3-hydroxybutyrate: Competing reactions
B. Ganguly, M. K. Kesharwani, M. Matković, N. Basarić, A. Singh and K. Mlinarić-Majerski, J. Phys. Org. Chem. 2011, 24, 578-587.