120) Is Dual Morphology of Rock-salt Crystals possible with a single additive? The answer is Barbituric acid
Anik Sen, Bishwajit Ganguly, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2012 (DOI: 10.1002/anie.201206170).
119) Origins of reversing diastereoselectivity of α,β-dichloro-γ-butenolides and γ-butyrolactams in direct vinylogous aldol addition: a computational study
Md Abdul Shafeeuulla Khan , Ji Zhang , Koushik Das Sarma and Bishwajit Ganguly, RSC Adv., 2012,2, 8460-8466.
118) Rational Design on a new class of polycyclic organic bases bearing two superbasic sites and their applications in CO2 capture and activation process
Rabindranath Lo, Ajeet Singh, Manoj K. Kesharwani and Bishwajit Ganguly, Chem. Commun. 2012, 48, 5865.
117) Energetics of Ortho-7 (Oxime Drug) Translocation through the Active-Site Gorge of Tabun Conjugated Acetylcholinesterase
Vivek Sinha, Bishwajit Ganguly, Tusar Bandyopadhyay, PLoS ONE, 2012, 7, e40188. (DOI:10.1371/journal.pone.0040188).
116) New Chemodosimetric Reagents as Ratiometric Probes for Cysteine and Homocysteine and Possible Detection in Living Cells and in Blood Plasma
P. Das, A. K. Mandal, N. B. Chandar, M. Baidya, H. B. Bhatt, B. Ganguly, S. K. Ghosh and A. Das, Chem. Eur. J. 2012 (DOI: 10.1002/chem.201201625)
115) Efficacy of carbenes for CO2 chemical fixation and activation by their superbasicity/alcohol: A DFT study
Rabindranath Lo, Bishwajit Ganguly, New J. Chem., 2012 (DOI:10.1039/C2NJ40643H)
114) Generation and Trapping of a Cage Annulated Vinylidenecarbene and Approaches to Its Cycloalkyne Isomer
B. Sahu, G. N. Gururaja, T. Kumar, A. Chatterjee, B. Ganguly, S. M. Mobin, I. N. N. Namboothiri, J. Org. Chem., 2012, 77, 6998.
113) In silico studies towards the recognition of fluoride ion by substituted borazines
Manoj K. Kesharwani, Bishwajit Ganguly, J. Mol. Graph. Modell. 2012 (DOI: 10.1016/j.jmgm.2012.06.005).
112) Microwave assisted isomerization of alkenyl aromatics over solid base catalysts: An understanding through theoretical study
C. M. Jinesh, Anik Sen, Bishwajit Ganguly and S. Kannan, Rsc. Adv. 2012, 2, 6871-6878.
111) Photosensitization of nanoparticulate TiO2 using a Re(I)-polypyridyl complex: studies on interfacial electron transfer in the ultrafast time domain
Prasenjit Kar, Tanmay Banerjee, Sandeep Verma, Anik Sen, Amitava Das, Bishwajit Ganguly and Hirendra N. Ghosh, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 2012, 14, 8192-8198.
110) Probing O-Dealkyalation and Deamination Aging Processes in Tabun Conjugated AChE: A Computational Study
Manoj K. Kesharwani, Tusar Bandyopadhyay and Bishwajit Ganguly, Theor. Chem. Acc. 2012 (Accepted)
109) An alternative approach: A highly selective dual responding fluoride sensor having active methylene group as binding site
Priyadip Das, Manoj K. Kesharwani, Amal K. Mandal, E. Suresh, Bishwajit Ganguly and Amitava Das, Org. Biomol. Chem. 2012 (DOI: 10.1039/c2ob06815).
108) Probing the simulant behavior of PNPDPP towards parathion and paraoxon: A computational study
Md A. S. Khan, T. Bandyopadhyay and B. Ganguly, J. Mol. Graph. Modell. 2012, 34, 10-17.
107) Ratiometric Detection of Cr3+ and Hg2+ by a Naphthalimide-Rhodamine based Fluorescent Probe
Prasenjit Mahato, Sukdeb Saha, E. Suresh, Rosa Di Liddo, Pier Paolo Parnigotto, Maria Teresa Conconi, Manoj K. Kesharwani, Bishwajit Ganguly and Amitava Das, Inorg. Chem. 2012, 51, 1769-1777.
106) Probing the O...Br–Br halogen bonding in X-ray crystal structures with ab initio calculations
Rabindranath Lo, Amar Ballabh, Ajeet Singh, Parthasarathi Dastidar and Bishwajit Ganguly Cryst. Eng. Comm., 2012 (DOI: 10.1039 /c2ce06283f).
105) Does Bridging Geometry Influence Interfacial Electron Transfer Dynamics? Case of the Enediol-TiO2 System
Sreejith Kaniyankandy, Sachin Rawalekar, Anik Sen, Bishwajit Ganguly, and Hirendra N. Ghosh, J. Phys. Chem. C 2012, 116, 98-103.
104) Assessing the reactivation efficacy of hydroxylamine anion towards VX-inhibited AChE: a computational study
Md Abdul Shafeeuulla Khan and Bishwajit Ganguly, J.Mol. Model 2012 (DOI 10.1007/s00894-011-1209-y).