Riders follow the bus driver’s instructions and directions at all times.
2. Riders should arrive at the bus stop on time and stand in a safe place to wait quietly for the bus.
3. Riders shall enter the bus in an orderly manner and go directly to their seats.
4. Riders shall remain seated while the bus is in motion and shall not obstruct the aisle with their legs, feet or other objects. When reaching their destination, riders shall remain seated until the bus stops and only then enter the aisle and exit in an orderly manner.
5. Riders should be courteous to the driver and fellow passengers.
6. The following actions are prohibited on buses and may lead to suspension of riding privileges: loud talking, laughing, yelling, singing and whistling. Scuffling, throwing objects, smoking, eating, drinking, standing and changing seats are also prohibited.
7. No part of the body (e.g., hands, arms or head) should be placed outside a bus window. Nothing shall be thrown from a bus window.
8. Riders shall help keep the bus and the area around the bus stop clean. Riders shall not damage or deface the bus or tamper with bus equipment.
9. No animals shall be allowed on the bus without express permission from the principals or designee.
10. Riders should be alert for traffic when leaving the bus.