General Information for all Mainstage Productions:
- All students must be considered homeschooled by their parents' definition
- Students in Middle and High School performing full-scale musicals
- Some shows have limited roles for younger students
- Full-day, weekly rehearsals (Tuesday in GR, Thursday in Kzoo, Friday in Lansing)
- Students must audition and be cast in a show, not all auditioners are cast
- Parents must agree to fulfill a parent commitment which requires a minimum of 60 hours for students to participate (see below)
- Tuition is $195 for one cast member (Per sibling cast discounts: $175 for 2, $150 for 3, $120 for 4, $110 for 5+)
- We do not accept tuition payments from any Public School Partnerships.
- Cast Members must be willing to abide by the HPA Dresscode while at all HPA events
- Cast Members are expected to be available for all rehearsal dates unless a conflict has been approved (see our conflict policy)
Parent Commitment Information
HPA is a family activity and requires a parent commitment when students are involved. A wide variety of options are available. Before committing to HPA participation, please take time to read the details of a variety of parent commitment options. You will need to provide three possibilities when completing your form prior to audition day. A brief description of each committee is below. Use the links to view the detailed commitment.