Fruit, Meat & Cheese Sale
What is it?
- The FFA Fruit Sale is the largest fundraiser of the organization, providing tens of thousands of dollars for class field trips, FFA trips, conferences, food for meetings and many other activities.
- Because the FFA does not receive any school funding, it is VERY important that every FFA member does their part to help pay for the tens of thousands of dollars it costs to run an FFA chapter.
How does it work?
- Sale starts October 15th!
- All student sales slips AND MONEY are due November 19th to Mrs. Boettcher
- All phone or online orders need to be placed by November 19th 4PM- Payment not due until pickup.
Place ONLINE orders by clicking HERE
- Payment not due until pick-up with online orders. We accept credit cards, checks and cash. Make checks payable to DASD-FFA (DeForest Area School District)
- Delivery is temporarily scheduled for December 12th.
PICK-UP TIMES 2018
- December 12th 12 PM-7:00PM
- December 13th 7:30AM-7:00PM
- December 14th 7:30AM-4PM
On the West side of the high school towards the student/guest parking lot where there is overhead doors (the shops) enter through the doors labeled for FFA Fruit sale pick-up
Payment will be due upon delivery/pick-up of the product. We accept cash, credit or checks (checks to DASD- FFA).
All Orders can be placed by using the online form, calling (608)842-6702 or emailing Gwen Boettcher via the link found by clicking here
Thanks for supporting the DeForest FFA!
Page updated 12-11-2018