At Hall Road Academy, we are committed to supporting the emotional well being of all pupils, staff and parents/carers. We are passionate about developing a good, strong foundation of support as well as providing that extra support when life’s challenges become too much.
In order to do this, we:
● Help children understand their emotions and feelings better
● Help children feel comfortable sharing any concerns or worries
● Help children socially to make and maintain friendships
● Promote self esteem and self worth
● Encourage children to be confident and embrace diversity
● Help children develop resilience to ‘bounce back’ from challenge