(2019-2020 Scheduling Timeline TBD)
2017-2018 SCHEDULING TIMELINE
- January 10th: Students will meet with counselors by grade level. They will learn how they can request courses online for the 2018-2019 school year through their Infinite Campus accounts.
- January 10th - 26th: The Infinite Campus portal will be open for students to request their courses and turn in their schedule request worksheet. After this time, any schedule request updates must be made by their counselor.
COURSE REQUEST DIRECTIONS
By following these directions, students may register for their requested courses for the 2018-2019 school year. Please note, your core courses should already be pre-loaded on your account. If they are not pre-loaded or the courses are incorrect, meet with your counselor. Students will have until January 26th, 2018 to complete their requests.
- Login to your Infinite Campus portal account.
- You may use your iPad to do so, however, use the Infinite Campus website (found on Wayland's website at www.waylandunion.org), not the Infinite Campus app!
- Select "Course Registration: 2018-2019 WUHS" on the left hand side of the screen.
- Search for a course by selecting "Course Search" towards the middle of the screen. Under "Course Number," type in the number of your desired course, along with the trimester it is offered distinguished by an "A," "B," or "C" (without a space) and click "Go." This is the quickest way of finding your courses.
- Click on the course that pops up from your search.
- The course description will display.
- When you are selecting your desired courses, click the "Request this Course" button. When requesting courses as your alternate classes, select the "Request as as Alternate" button.
- When you have completed selecting your courses, you should have all 18 out of 18 courses chosen (number provided at the top of your course request list) and three alternates. You have now finished requesting your courses for the 2018-2019 school year!
Still unsure about how to request your courses? The following video also offers the step-by-step directions through Infinite Campus that you will use to request your courses.
COURSE REQUEST WORKSHEETS
All students are to turn in their worksheet to the Guidance Office upon completion of course requests on their Infinite Campus portal. Students will have until January 26th to request their courses online.
COURSE DESCRIPTION GUIDE
While students are completing their course request worksheet, they may need to use the help from our Course Description Guide. This guidebook provides all of the important information regarding each of the courses we have to offer at the high school: a description detailing the course, course prerequisites and the grade levels that are able to enroll into the course.
Students who do not have access to a computer or the internet from home may pick up a copy of the Course Description Guide from the Guidance Office.
If you just prefer to use a physical copy of the guide book, you may pick one up from the Guidance Office as well!