Work Permits

If you are 16 years old or younger and either getting a new job or looking for employment for the first time, you'll need to obtain a work permit before you can start.

  1. Please download the Youth Employment Application here and follow instructions for completion.
  2. Once the Promise of Employment and all subsequent signatures have been obtained, bring the application to Mrs. Eldred in the Wilmington High School Counseling office. PLEASE NOTE that the student must be present to obtain the work permit, as signature is required at the time of issuance!