Please be advised that some documents can not be changed; for example: manuals are in PDF format. Other documents have been transferred over to Google Docs. Click on item you want to download. If the document is not in PDF, along the top there will be a formatting menu; click on 'File', go to 'Download' and choose your option.
- Programming Vice President Manual
- Community Connections Report
- Outstanding Achievement in Programming
- Programming Fast Start
DVA Program Manager
- Domestic Violence Awareness Manual
- DVA Transmittal
- Bowl-A-Thon Fundraiser
- DVA Project Activities & Ideas
- I am Strong! Coloring Sheet
H&W Program Manager
PD/STEP Program Manager
Project Report Library
The Project Report Library was designed as a way for our member organizations to share ideas for projects, events, fundraising, etc. Submitting a one-page report on projects that are outstanding can help others, who are often looking for new ideas to keep their members energized. Project Report forms should be completed by the Project Chairperson and submitted to the USWT Programming Vice President with copy to be kept by the submitter's organization.
Below are the events that have so far been submitted. Please use the Project Report Form to submit your event today!
Internal Projectsincludes membership drives, socials, awards, public relations, personal enrichment, etc.
- Road Rally Scavenger Hunt (Founder's Day Project) submitted by Byron WT of MN, Jun 2017
Ways & Means Projectsmonies raised to operate a local or state organization, where monies go to a general fund
- MNWT Fall State Convention submitted by MNWT, Sep 2017
Community Involvement (Fundraising)monies raised for another organization or specific community service project
- Egg My House submitted by Byron WT of MN, Feb 2018
Community Involvement (Non-Fundraising)projects fun within the community for betterment or education
- Reindog Parade submitted by Easton WT of MA, Dec 2017
- School Supplies Drive submitted by ILWT, Aug 2017
Chapter Publicationsincludes Plan of Action, newsletters, membership handbooks, etc.
- none yet submitted