Welcome to my Website
I'm a PhD student at the University of Zurich in the research group of Prof. Alberto Cattaneo.
My research interest lies in Mathematical Physics. In particular I'm interested in the algebraic and geometric concepts of Quantum Field Theory.
Advanced Topics in Field Theory
The last couple of semesters, we have covered the following topics in our internal group seminar:
- Spring 2020: "Loop Quantum Gravity", 3D gravity, Ponzano-Regge model, 3D TQFTs from spherical fusion categories (Turaev-Viro model), ADM formalism for 4D Einstein-Hilbert gravity, Quantization: Wheeler-DeWitt equation, 4D Palatini action, Plebanski and MacDowell-Mansouri actions, Ooguri and Crane-Yetter state sum, Quantization: Ashtekar-Lewandowski measure, spin networks, Baret-Crane model, EPRL model.
- Spring 2019: "Perturbative Algebraic Quantum Field Theory", following the book of Kasia Rejzner with the same title.
- Fall 2018: "Field Theory", In particular: Introduction to quantum field theories according to Costello, Renormalization, Batalin-Vilkovisky formalism, Factorization algebras, L∞ spaces, Topological quantum mechanics, B-model, Riemannian metrics and Laplacians for generalized smooth distributions, Fedosov quantization, One-dimensional AKSZ theories.
- Spring 2018: "Reflection positivity and invertible topological phases", reading course on the paper of Dan Freed and Michael Hopkins, arXiv:1604.06527
- Fall 2018: "Research presentations", each of the participants gave a presentation to their research.