St Louis Park
- Arrive no later than 15 minutes prior to match time.
- Dress in a professional attire. White polo & dark pants (black or navy).
- MVOA will arrange personnel to set-up and take down the nets.
- You are responsible for your own whistle and coin.
- Payment will be $25 per match, including forfeited matches not known prior to arrival. If you officiate one match in a night your pay will be $36.
- Report Scores: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 952-924-2567 press option 2 that night or by the following morning.
- Leave the following information: Your name, game date, team names, scores of each set, and any conflicts or situations that may have occurred during the night.
- Subs: Can be obtained by calling or e-mailing Deb. Advanced notice is requested.
INCLEMENT WEATHER: Call the "Weather line" (952-924-2567) no earlier than two hours prior to the scheduled game time to find out if games have been canceled. A pre-recorded message will be updated every hour beginning at 4:00 p.m.
The schedule is in a spreadsheet view. Each month has it's own view. To see a specific month's schedule, click the name of the month found in the bottom footer area of the spreadsheet.