- Arrive no later than 15 minutes prior to match time.
- Dress in a professional attire. White polo & dark pants (black or navy).
- The teams or custodian are responsible to set-up and take down the nets.
- You are responsible for your own whistle and coin.
- Payment will be $26 per match, including forfeited matches not known prior to arrival. If you officiate one match in a night your pay will be $37.
- Report Scores: E-mail: email@example.com or call 651-675-5566, press option 2, by 8:00 am the following day.
- Leave the following information: Your name, match date, team names, scores of each match, and any conflicts or situations that may have occurred during the night.
- Officials at Eagan Community Center: Go to the front desk, state you are an official and need a game ball for the evening, you will be asked to sign one out and return it at the end of the evening.
- Subs: Can be obtained by calling or e-mailing Deb. Advanced notice is requested.
- Match Format - Regular Season: 3 sets per match. All sets played to 25 points, win by 2 with 27 point cap.
- Match Format - Playoffs: Best 2 out of 3 sets per match. All sets played to 25 points, win by 2 with 27 point cap.
- Time Limit: 55 minutes to complete all 3 sets. Third set can't end in a tie at the time limit, so play the last point to win by 1 if needed.
INCLEMENT WEATHER: Please call the Sports Hotline 651-675-5566 press 1 or check the Game Status on www.cityofeagan.com/gamestatus after 4pm.
League Rules & Directions
The schedule is in a spreadsheet view. Each month has it's own view. To see a specific month's schedule, click the name of the month found in the bottom footer area of the spreadsheet.