- Arrive no later than 15 minutes prior to match time.
- Dress in a professional attire. White polo & dark pants (black or navy).
- The teams or custodian are responsible to set-up and take down the nets.
- You are responsible for your own whistle, coin & net chain to check the net height each night.
- Payment will be $25 per match for courts with 3-4 matches/night, including forfeited matches not known prior to arrival. Payment will be $26 per match for courts with 2 matches/night. If you officiate one match in a night your pay will be $40.
- Report Scores: Record the score of each set and leave a message for Tiffany at 952-826-0432 or email her the scores at tbushland@EdinaMN.gov by the next morning.
- Subs: Can be obtained by calling or e-mailing Deb. Advance notice is requested.
- Match Format: 3 sets per match. All sets played to 25 points, win by 2 with a 27 point cap.
- Time Limit: Matches are scheduled for 55 minutes in duration. At the official’s discretion, the third set may be played to 15 points with a 17-point cap as a result of time.
- Forfeit: If 4 players are not present within 5 minutes of the scheduled match time, a forfeit of the first set would result. If a total of 15 minutes lapse and 4 players are not present, the match is forfeited.
- Facility Contacts: If there is something wrong with the facility (net, scoreboard) the onsite school district contact phone numbers are below:
- Edina Field House - 612-209-4110
- Valley View Middle School - 612-508-6264
INCLEMENT WEATHER: For weather program cancellations please call the Edina weather line at 952-826-0638. Decisions will be made by 4:30 for any indoor activity.
League Rules & Directions
South View Middle School, 4725 South View Ln, Edina, MN - Enter Door 11.
Valley View Middle School, 6750 Valley View Rd, Edina, MN 55439 - Enter Door 1, walk in the school and take the hallway to the right, take a left halfway down the hallway to the gyms. The gym doors are along the right side.
Edina High School Field House, 6754 Valley View Rd, Edina, MN 55439 - Enter Door 6, walk past the stairs take the first left past the stairs. Walk down hallway and go down the stairs to the field house.
The schedule is in a spreadsheet view. Each month has it's own view. To see a specific month's schedule, click the name of the month found in the bottom footer area of the spreadsheet.