- Arrive no later than 15 minutes prior to match time.
- Dress in a professional attire. White polo & dark pants (black or navy).
- The teams or custodian are responsible to set-up and take down the nets.
- You are responsible for your own whistle and coin.
- Payment will be $27 per match, including forfeited matches not known prior to arrival. If you officiate one match in a night your pay will be $38.
- Report Scores: Email scores to firstname.lastname@example.org by the following day.
- Send the following information: Your name, match date, team names, scores of each set, and any conflicts or situations that may have occurred during the night.
- Subs: Can be obtained by calling or e-mailing Deb. Advanced notice is requested.
INCLEMENT WEATHER: In the event of late weather changes, a decision will be made by 4:30 pm to cancel matches for that evening. Cancellations will be listed the Crystal Recreation Now feed. You can also follow us on Twitter @CrystalRec
The schedule is in a spreadsheet view. Each month has it's own view. To see a specific month's schedule, click the name of the month found in the bottom footer area of the spreadsheet.