- Arrive no later than 15 minutes prior to match time.
- Dress in a professional attire. White polo & dark pants (black or navy).
- ***Each official will be paid one extra match fee per evening for setting up and taking down the nets***
- You are responsible for your own whistle and coin.
- Payment will be $26 per match, including forfeited matches not known prior to arrival. If you officiate one match in a night your pay will be $38.
- Report Scores: Bring a notebook or Index card to record the scores of each set, including date, time and team names. Email Jeremy (firstname.lastname@example.org) the scores (either written out or by taking a picture of your notes) that night or by the following morning.
- Subs: Can be obtained by calling or e-mailing Deb. Advanced notice is requested.
- Match Format: 3 sets per match. All sets played to 25 points, win by 2 with a 27 point cap.
- Time Limit: Matches are have a 55 minute time limit. If the third set is not completed, the score is where it stands unless you have not played to 15 points. Sets may not end in a tie. If a match finishes early, the following teams may start up to 5 minutes early.
- Forfeit: Teams may play with 4 players (league play only).
- 5 minutes after the scheduled start: Set 1 is forfeited.
- 10 minutes after the scheduled start: Match is forfeited.
INCLEMENT WEATHER: If District 833 (South Washington County) is cancelled, evening activities are usually cancelled too. Call (651) 714-3569 after 4:30pm to verify whether games are cancelled due to weather.
League Rules & Directions
Woodbury High School Activities Center (WAC) - 2665 Woodlane Dr - Park in the North Parking lot and enter the athletic activities entrance on the NW side of the school.
Lake Middle School (LMS) - 3133 Pioneer Dr - Park on the south side of the building and enter through the Pool/Gym Activities Entrance . The gyms will be on the right. Nets are across the hall in the storage room (if locked, locate a custodian).
The schedule is in a spreadsheet view. Each month has it's own view. To see a specific month's schedule, click the name of the month found in the bottom footer area of the spreadsheet.