- UPDATED START TIME: 6:45PM to accommodate a little more time for setting up nets.
- Arrive no later than 15 minutes prior to match time.
- Dress in a professional attire. White polo & dark pants (black or navy).
- ***Each official will be paid one extra match fee per evening for setting up and taking down the nets***
- You are responsible for your own whistle and coin.
- Payment will be $26 per match, including forfeited matches not known prior to arrival. If you officiate one match in a night your pay will be $38.
- Report Scores: Bring a notebook or Index card to record the score of each set, including date, time and team names. Email Mike (Mike.Bowman@woodburymn.gov) the scores (either written out or by taking a picture of your notes) by the next day.
- Subs: Can be obtained by calling or e-mailing Deb. Advanced notice is requested.
INCLEMENT WEATHER: Call (651) 714-3569 to verify whether games are cancelled due to weather.
League Rules & Directions
The schedule is in a spreadsheet view. Each month has it's own view. To see a specific month's schedule, click the name of the month found in the bottom footer area of the spreadsheet.