All matches are played at the Apple Valley Community Center, 14603 Hayes Road, Apple Valley, MN
- Arrive no later than 15 minutes prior to match time.
- Dress in a professional attire. White polo & dark pants (black or navy).
- The teams or custodian are responsible to set-up and take down the nets.
- You are responsible for your own whistle and coin.
- Payment will be $25 per match, including forfeited matches not known prior to arrival. If you officiate one match in a night your pay will be $36.
- Report Scores: Fill out the form provided at the front desk and leave it with the attendant.
- Subs: Can be obtained by calling or e-mailing Deb. Advanced notice is requested.
- Match Format: 3 sets per match. All sets played to 25 points, win by 2 with 27 point cap.
- Time Limit: 55 minutes to complete each match
- Playoffs Format: Best 2 out of 3. If the 3rd set is played, it is played to 25, win by 2 with 27 point cap.
INCLEMENT WEATHER: In the event of inclement weather, officials should call the weather hotline after 4:30 p.m. at 952-953-2399 > Option #1: Weatherline > Option #1: Adult Athletics. If matches are cancelled, they may be re-scheduled at the end of the regular season, prior to play-offs, time permitting.
The schedule is in a spreadsheet view. Each month has it's own view. To see a specific month's schedule, click the name of the month found in the bottom footer area of the spreadsheet.