- Arrive no later than 15 minutes prior to match time.
- Dress in a professional attire. White polo & dark pants (black or navy).
- The teams or custodian are responsible to set-up and take down the nets.
- You are responsible for your own whistle and coin.
- Payment will be $25 per match, including forfeited matches not known prior to arrival. If you officiate one match in a night your pay will be $36.
- Report Scores: Score cards are provided, leave them with the site director.
- Report detailed scores from all games of each match. (Example: Team A: 15, 10, 15; Team B: 8, 15, 13. Teams A wins 2-1).
- Subs: Can be obtained by calling or e-mailing Deb. Advanced notice is requested.
- Match Format: 3 sets per match. All sets played to 25 points, win by 2 with a 27 point cap.
- Time Limit: Matches are scheduled for 55 minutes in duration with a 5 minute warm-up prior to the match. If time expires during the 3rd game, it will be concluded once the leading team reaches 15 points.
- Forfeit: Teams are allowed a 5 minute grace period prior in addition to the 5 minute warm-up before a match is declared a forfeit (i.e. one team for the 6:30 match doesn't have enough players, they may use their 5 minute warm up AND an additional 5 minute grace period before the forfeit rule is applied at 6:40).
INCLEMENT WEATHER: Decisions will be made and posted by 4:30 pm or earlier. Please check the weather hotline at 651-792-7416 or visit the league's weather page.
League Rules & Directions
The schedule is in a spreadsheet view. Each month has it's own view. To see a specific month's schedule, click the name of the month found in the bottom footer area of the spreadsheet.