Steve Tetreault, Ed.D.
Welcome! I hope you'll enjoy checking out some of my projects and creations. Just click the links above to view different areas of interest.
You can view my LinkedIn profile, but in the meantime, here's a little bit about me:
- Goals: To work in a middle or high school library. Once I secure a library position, I will do the following:
- Engage students, faculty, administrators, and community members as partners in the school library.
- Help students and faculty close knowledge gaps in their curricular and personal information quests.
- Take full advantage of the educational resources available, and expand the library's collection of resources in ways that best serve the needs of the school.
- Experience: I am a veteran classroom teacher with twenty years of experience teaching middle school Language Arts, plus several years teaching English to high school students. I have spent most of my professional career in the William R. Satz Middle School in Holmdel, New Jersey. I also taught at Johnston High School and Cumberland High School, both in Rhode Island. I like to be an active and engaged member of the educational community. I am a life-long learner who is constantly seeking to learn, and to find news ways to help others learn. I love to read (here's my GoodReads profile), and I really enjoy hands-on tasks, particularly DIY work of all sorts.
- B.A., English and Education, Rutgers University (1996)
- M.Ed. (2006) and Ed.D. (2014), Educational Administration and Supervision, Rutgers University Graduate School of Education
- M.L.I.S., concentrating as School Library Media Specialist, Rutgers University School of Communication and Information (2018)
- Licenses & Certificates: Teacher (1996), Supervisor (2006), Principal (2006), Google for Education Trainer (2014), School Library Media Specialist (2019)