Field Day Volunteers Still Needed Tomorrow
Sign up on Konstella to supervise a station at Field Day, a fun, outdoor event organized by our PE teachers! The event takes place this Tuesday, June 4th from 8-10 am and we still have several open slots. Thanks!
Last 2 Steppin' and 2 Wheelin' Tuesday - June 4th!
Walk, bike, scooter, skate, or ride the bus to school and come to the unicorn table under the peace tree to collect a fun prize!
Volunteers Needed NOW to Prepare for Our Next School Year
Help get our Bubb Cub's off to a flying start next school year by volunteering for one of our open volunteer positions. Urgent needs include eCommerce and Spiritwear Leads. Visit the WATSA and Open Volunteer Sign-ups on Konstella. Not sure or have questions? Email email@example.com Thank you for supporting our school!
Project Cornerstone News
Project Cornerstone at Bubb — May Update
In this month’s Project Cornerstone book, Recess Queen by Alexis O’Neill, Mean Jean the “recess queen” rules the playground with an iron fist. No one dares cross her path for fear of being hit, punched, or kicked. One day, a new girl shows up on the playground and catches Mean Jean completely off guard. Katie Sue is not the least bit intimidated by Mean Jean. Katie Sue actually invites Jean to join in a jump rope game! In no time, Jean and Katie Sue become friends. Goals of the lesson include:
- Empower students to use their skills as UPstanders to create a safe and caring climate on the school playground.
- Practice using conflict resolution skills.
- Use the Project Cornerstone student toolbox of techniques practiced all year in our Lessons.
Find out more about this lesson and see a list of complementary books at the Project Cornerstone Events page online.
PTA General Meetings
General Meetings are held five times a year on the 4th Tuesday of September, October, January, March, and May. Meetings take place in the Bubb Multi-use Room (MUR). All are welcome to attend! The next meeting scheduled:
- 6:30 p.m., Tue., May 21, 2018: Year-end Budget Review and Planning for 2019-20
General meeting minutes are viewable by PTA members upon request. Please contact PTA Secretary Tara Schulz if you are interested.
PTA Documents & Forms
Below are some documents and forms you may find useful as a Bubb PTA member and/or volunteer:
- Membership form: English | Spanish
- Check Request and Reimbursement Form: PDF format | Excel format
- Deposit Form: PDF format
- Parent Student Family Waiver (required to participate in WATSA and all other PTA events): English | Spanish
For website issues please contact firstname.lastname@example.org