The tenth annual
VIADUCT TRAIL ULTRAMARATHON
Pennsylvania's original 100-miler
50-mile and 100-mile run5:00 AM start
August 13-14, 2016
A few spots have opened in the races, so registration is currently open.
Here's the FB group for runners, volunteers, and anyone interested in the run.
- Thanks to the Friends of Starrucca Creek for all they do to keep the area clean.
- Thanks to True Value Hardware in Susquehanna for donating paint for the trophies.
- Additionally, we owe thanks to the great town of Lanesboro (especially the Borough Council, Dan Boughton, Officer Smith, and the awesome guys who delivered the brand-new picnic benches on race day) for letting us base the run in Luciana Park, beneath the gorgeous Starrucca Viaduct.
- We also would like to thank the other towns through which our runners and volunteers pass, including Starrucca, Melrose, and Thompson.
- Finally, we must thank all the volunteers who ever had a hand in helping our runners pursue their dreams.