The ninth annual
VIADUCT TRAIL ULTRAMARATHON
Pennsylvania's original 100-miler
50-mile and 100-mile run, July 11-12
5:00 AM start
The 50- and 100-miler have filled, and registration is closed at this time. If we have withdrawals prior to the start date, registration may temporarily reopen to fill the slots.
Here's the FB group for runners, volunteers, and anyone interested in the run.
- Thanks to the Friends of Starrucca Creek for all they do to keep the area clean.
- Thanks to True Value Hardware in Susquehanna for donating paint for the trophies.
- Additionally, we owe thanks to the great town of Lanesboro (especially the Borough Council, Dan Boughton, Officer Smith, and the awesome guys who delivered the brand-new picnic benches on race day) for letting us base the run in Luciana Park, beneath the gorgeous Starrucca Viaduct.
- We also would like to thank the other towns through which our runners and volunteers pass, including Starrucca, Melrose, and Thompson.
- Finally, we must thank all the volunteers who ever had a hand in helping our runners pursue their dreams.