The "net" is part of a dreamcatcher which is my icon for LifeWork Planning Services. Later, I saw that it can also be the "net" or Internet, and also networking - which is the most powerful way that you will (re)search/discover, (re)define and (re)find your LifeWork.
I'll be adding key links about networking to this post in LWPS.
My One Page LifeWork Profile is up-to-date, printed, you are keeping a copy on you at all times and you take it out and review it at least once every six (6) months to confirm that your description of your LifeWork on your "One Page" matches the work that you are doing and if it does not that you begin here to [get it back in sync].
Thank you for visiting one of my social networks (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, 43Things, and Plaxo) and clicking on the link that brought you to this post in my personal LifeWork Planning Services blog.
Most of my social networks have a place where I can post a short (140 characters) message about "what I am doing". I will use that space to periodically post one of the following set of career/lifework planning reminders.
- Understand "considered and informed career decisions" http://lifeworkps.com/hubbard/weblog/3558.html. 4/1/09
- "Know Yourself" by prioritizing lists of your values, interests and skills. http://lifeworkps.com/plan/weblog/2317.html 6/24/09
- Create and maintain a permanent record of your career/lifework information. http://lifeworkps.com/new/weblog/3271.html 7/20/09
- Organize and integrate all of your career/lifework information for easy access. http://lifeworkps.com/hubbard/weblog/3555.html
- Review, reflect upon, revise, and reintegrate what you have written. http://lifeworkps.com/hubbard/weblog/3560.html
- Define happiness, success, joy and meaningful work.
- The value of lifework planning? http://lifeworkps.com/Plan/weblog/2318.html
- "The six (6) step LifeWork planning process" http://lifeworkps.com/plan/weblog/2323.html
- Understand how luck, happenstance and planning weave together.
- Be prepared for lifework opportunities? http://lifeworkps.com/hubbard/weblog/3808.html
- Create an Internet presence and network.
- Use other lifelong lifework planning tools to do research and focus your network.
- Advocate for lifework planning: mentor someone.
- "Dropping out of high school ... is quitting on yourself and quitting on your country ..." http://lifeworkps.com/hubbard/weblog/3828.html 2/26/09