Discounts, Funding and help

Discount for siblings: I add up the hours that your children do together to see which lower price bracket would apply to both of them or 10% off for one of the sibling.

Green Discount**: 10% off if you don't drive to and from my house.

French Discount**: 5% if you speak French at home everyday and at pick-up and drop off

Referral: for each person recommended by you who sign a contract with me you get four free hours of childcare in day time or two free hour evening or weekend, the reward is transferable if you no longer need childcare.

  • Frequently Asked Questions:

I am on benefits and would like to pay you weekly instead of Monthly, is it possible? Yes, in advance weekly by standing order or direct debit

Last update 1st May 2018