This document sets out how Marie Diligent Parker uses and protects any information that you give The Happy Frogs or Liberté Properties.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should I ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01.11.18.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- First name and surname, date of birth or age
- Contact information including home address, business address, email address
- Attendance record, contracts payment paid and owned
- All significant incidents are recorded in an incident book and will be shared and discussed with parents so that together we can work to resolve any issues.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences (diets and allergies) and interests
- Customer Reviews, photos, inventories
- Other information relevant to customer learning, progress, surveys and/or offers (parent(s)’ and/or emergency contact details, the contact details of the child’s GP and appropriate signed consent forms.
What We Do with The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular, for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Support your teaching and learning; Monitor and report on your progress;
- If a child is identified as a child in need (section 17 of the Children Act 1989) I will, normally with the parent’s permission, give appropriate information to referring agency
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We will not give information about you to anyone outside the setting without your consent unless the law and our rules allow us to or there appears to be a child protection issue..
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
How long we keep your data
In most cases, we keep your data for a minimum of 7 years. But in some cases the legal requirements are different, and we need to keep it for longer.
When we no longer need to keep your data, we either delete it or permanently anonymise it.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at
- home @ marieparker.co.uk .
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. In the event that Les Happy Frogs or Liberté Properties is acquired by another company, or changes ownership, we will inform you of these changes before they happen. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to home @ marieparker.co.uk (£5 charge)
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
I am registered with Data protection, Registration reference: ZA039401,
I don't collect cookies (I bake them sometime with the kids)
Privacy Notice - Data Protection Act 1998
If you require more information about how the Local Authority (LA) and/or DfE store and use your information, then please go to the following websites: