Ian Marshall's over four decades of training in the field of martial art/science have led him through many systems and styles gaining Black Belt rank and Instructor Level Certification in many of them:
- 6th Degree FEARS
- 5th Degree AIKIA: American Independent Karate/KickBoxing
- 5th Degree Joe Lewis American Karate Systems
- 4th Dan in Tang Soo Do and Tae Kwon Do, Moo Duk Kwan
- Experience in Non-Classical Combative Methodologies
- Jeet Kune Do
- U.S. Military Combatives Systems
- Extensive Training in Judo, Ju-Jutsu, Hapkido, Bando and multiple Weapons based systems
Training internationally Dr. Marshall has personally trained under many legendary instructors and has in turn provided instruction for thousands of martial arts students, instructors, bodyguards, police, bouncers and military personnel. Completing his doctoral studies through analyzing Unarmed Combat Training and Education for the U.S. military. His experience has spanned all areas of realistic combative technique.
A former tournament champion and current seminar leader with appearances in Jeet Kune Do Scientific Street Fighting Series, Inside Kung-Fu, Karate Kung-Fu Illustrated, Karate International as well as on the cover of Black Belt Magazine.
Inter-Range Combat Systems / Inter-Range Combatives
Team Fearless MMA / Fearless Fighting Corps
FEARS Fusion Techniques / Fears Ltd Fusion Combat Series
Tech Martial Science / Tech Martial Art/Science Vital Training