Series: The Radiance of Embodiment
Five Monday Evenings September 8-October 6, 2014
The Radiance of Embodiment
This five week series supports you in reclaiming the preciousness and meaning in your life. Focus on what is truly important. Through understanding and self-compassion we cultivate the capacity to live a whole-hearted life.
Embodiment is the immediacy, vitality and passion for living that we experience when we break free of limiting self concepts. Neuropsychologist Alan Fogel describes it as: "The ability to pay attention to ourselves, to feel our sensations, emotions, and movements on-line, in the present moment without the mediating influence of judgmental thoughts."
- Getting out of your mind: cultivate multiple orientations to experience; open to mystery
- Getting off your own case: discover how all defense and dysfunction has a logic--love it and let it go.
- Getting on with it: resolve blockages in head, heart and body. Step into growth and expansion
- Rewire your brain and nervous system using movement, meditation, breath and the social engagement system.
- Cultivate openness, receptivity, non-reactivity.
Dates: Monday September 8 thru October 6
Time: 6:30-9:15 p.m.
Cost: $12o by August 25, $135 thereafter