3D Mining is no longer supporting Bitcoin Cash since the split of chain issues that came from Bitcoin Cash: Satoshi's Vision, Bitcoin Cash: ABC, Bitcoin Cash: Unlimited.
3D Mining is still currently mining $BCH only to undermine it by hotswapping (non-exchange swaps) $BCH for the original Bitcoin, $BTC.
Not everyone supports Bitcoin Cash (BCH) but these crypto lists has been supporting #BCH since August 2017.
Here's more information on why both are supported here:
- Is known as the first cryptocurrency but is the third.
- Is supported by most crypto accepting companies and is becoming mainstream.
- Has a very solid code core.
- Useable as credit.
- Usable as hedge fund*.
*Retirement plan, Insurance plan, 401k, investment growth mutual fund
- Usable as a savings plan.
- Is considered securities in many countries.
- More well known.
- Is the first Bitcoin forked Altcoin.
- Is growing support in a similar way that Bitcoin grew many years ago (with a small but powerful user support).
- Has a solid code core (because it is mostly Bitcoin's core).
- Mostly useable as credit but is more used to bypass fees for Bitcoin transfers.
- Uses MB size transactions (tx) independently.
- GPU process possible.
**Bitcoin Cash is not Bitcoin**
People that support Bitcoin Cash have one major point of reason, the transaction flow stays fairly low.