At LAUSD, we believe parents and families are our partners. To help parents and guardians stay connected, LAUSD has developed a new and improved Parent Access Support System Portal.
The LAUSD Parent Portal is a one-step online system that securely connects parents and guardians to important information about their children at school, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. It is secure, it is personalized to your child and it is custom-made for our parents and guardians.
Through the LAUSD Parent Portal, you can immediately:
- Monitor your child’s attendance
- View final grades
- Connect with your child’s teacher through email
- Update Emergency Telephone Information
- Complete online applications
- And much more
The LAUSD Parent Portal is available now at passport.lausd.net.
You will need the following to register:
- A personal email address
- Your child’s student ID number
- Your child’s name (as entered on your child’s official enrollment form)