Three Academies, One School
700 Cortelyou Rd., Brooklyn, NY 11218
Phone: 718-941-5450 Fax: 718-693-7433
Coming Up @ Ditmas I.S. 62
- October 17th >> 6pm: The DITMAS I.S. 62 Parent-Teachers-Association will host its first General Meeting and Meet & Greet on Wednesday 10/17 >> 6pm
- October 20th >> 9am - 12pm: Discover Film Program starts for Students; call Ms. Aybar for information: 347-563-4545
- October 20th >> 9am - 10:30 am: Cornell University Nutrition with Mim - for Parents & Adults; signup with Ms. Aybar to participate: 347-563-4545
- October 20th >> 10:30 am - 12pm: English Conversation Partners Program starts for Parents & Adults; signup with Ms. Aybar to participate: 347-563-4545
PTA Meeting Next Week (Wed. 10/17 @6)
Parent Classes this Weekend @ Ditmas
>> 9am - 10:30 pm
>> Cornell U Nutrition Classes
>> 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
>> English Conversation Partners
Important Information on High School Applications
Parents Manage & Submit High School Applications through MySchools Account
If you’re applying to high school this fall, letters to families of current eighth-grade students were mailed home on September 14 with instructions on how to create a MySchools account. MySchools is both an online directory of NYC public schools and a personalized application.
As soon as you log in to your MySchools account, you can start exploring NYC public schools. If you’d like to apply to the specialized high schools, use MySchools to schedule your Specialized High Schools Admissions Test (SHSAT) or register to audition for LaGuardia High School by October 11, 2018. You’ll also use MySchools to apply to high school.
If you didn’t get your instructions in the mail, speak with your school counselor for help. You can also visit High School Admissions or call 718-935-2009 with any questions.
Thanks! The High School Admissions Team
Sign Into Your MySchools Account
- MySchools makes it possible for middle and high school families to submit applications online for admissions.
Letters Mailed to Families: To support the transition to an online platform, letters to families of current eighth-grade students were mailed home on September 14.
- The letter includes the website address for the MySchools family portal, www.myschools.nyc, as well as students’ unique account creation codes.
- Note that in order to create a MySchools account, the family must also have both an email address and their student’s ID number.
Ditmas Dental is OPEN for dental care, fill out your consent form to get started!
School-Based Dental Health Program
Our new School-Based Dental Clinic (SBDC) from Family Health Centers at NYU Langone will provide preventative and restorative services for Ditmas I.S. 62 students.
Services include dental exams, oral hygiene instructions, cleanings, flouride , treatments, sealants, fillings, & simple extractions.
Participation requires parents submit a consent form. If you have not had the opportunity to complete this form to date, we urge you to do so and take advantage of this opportunity to keep your child strong and healthy.