Welcome to the Baraboo High School Course Description Book Homepage
This website contains all the tools and information you and your student will need to successfully complete the registration process. If you have any questions be sure to visit the "NEED HELP?" tab at the top of the website to access your School Counselor's contact information.
New Graduation Requirements Beginning with Class of 2017:
Students will need to earn 26 total credits
- the Science and Math requirements are now 3.0 credits each
Students will complete an online requirement 0.5 credit
- see the "Online Graduation Requirement" tab above for a list of courses that will satisfy this requirement
Students will complete a financial literacy requirement 0.5 credit
- students can choose to take Personal Finance (Business Department) or Financial Algebra (Mathematics Department) to satisfy this requirement
Registration is completed by logging into Career Cruising and completing "My Course Plan":
*use the menu at the top left corner of the screen to access the Career Cruising login page
- "My Course Plan" can be accessed after you login to Career Cruising
- There is an arrow next to your profile name that you will need to click on
- Clicking on that arrow will expand a new menu, and you will select "My Course Plan"
- You will then be able to use dropdown menus to select your courses for next school year
THE DEADLINE TO LOGIN TO CAREER CRUISING TO COMPLETE "MY COURSE PLAN"
IS Monday, JANUARY 30TH
- Be sure to view the Career Clusters tab at the top of the page. This will be a great resource for your student as they complete their Academic Career Plan.
- BHS uses a Laude System, be sure to open that tab at the top of the page too. There you will find an overview of the Laude System along with a list of all of the Laude courses that are offered at BHS.
- Lastly, If you are an incoming freshmen be sure to explore the "GRADE 9 CHOICES" tab at the top of the page to view a list of all classes (required and elective) that incoming freshmen are eligible to take.