Aspen Family Portal
Introducing the Aspen Family Portal:
Part of our Strategic Plan... The Aspen Family/Student Portal supports the goals of the Walpole Public Schools to engage students and their families and provide opportunities for communication. Providing timely information for parents, guardians and students about student performance serves the school system’s Strategic Plan priorities of maximizing individual student achievement and enhanced relationships within our community.
Family Portal FAQs:
Note to parents: Access to report cards is only available on the Full Website under the Published Reports widget. Published reports are not visible on the mobile site.
What information is available in this account?
- Student details, Parent/Guardian emergency contact information, attendance records.
- Report Cards will appear under ‘Published Reports’ on the Home Page
- Next Year Homeroom assignments for elementary students will be posted in your Aspen account mid-August (date will be announced in June).
- Note: Gradebook and Assignment features are not enabled for elementary students at this time.
How do I access my account?
- Click the Aspen icon below to access the Aspen log in page. This link is specific to our district and should always be used to access the portal. You can use the Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer browser, but pop-up blockers must be turned off.
- Enter your unique Login ID and Password exactly as it appears at the bottom of your school issued portal letter or email message. The first time you log in, you will be prompted to choose and answer a security question for future password recovery.
- Pay close attention to the Primary Email Address listed in this window. This is the email address communication will be sent to you, including password recovery and/or direct communication from teachers or school/district Administrators. We highly recommend using a Gmail account, as this is compatible with our systems. Some email programs (Yahoo, Outlook, Verizon, msn, aol) have filters in place that restrict or block messages from systems such as this.
Where can I view my child's homeroom assignment?
Upon logging in to Walpole Public Schools' Aspen site, current homeroom assignments are listed under the "Family" tab for each active student. Homeroom assignments for the next school year are updated mid-August and will not be visible in the portal until then.
What if I forgot my password?
Click on "I forgot my password" on the Aspen log in screen and a new one will be sent to you. If you did not answer the security question when you activated your account, you will not be able to use this feature and you will have to call the main office of your child's school for assistance.