Hotel room blocks have been reserved at two Ann Arbor hotels, which are listed below (and pictured above). Click on the links below to reserve your room under the group rate.
- The Kensington Hotel - Please make reservations by August 7th to obtain the special group pricing within the Neurosurgery Centennial block.
- Sheraton Ann Arbor - Please make reservations by August 15th to obtain the special group pricing within the Neurosurgery Centennial block.
Please note that due to the fact that our Centennial Celebration is taking place on a home football weekend, room blocks are not available at downtown area Ann Arbor hotels (hence, the room blocks at two hotels on the south side of town off of State Street). However, if you are interested in staying downtown or elsewhere in the Ann Arbor area, please check for availability and book your room as far in advance as possible. Here are some recommendations:
VISITING ANN ARBOR
If you or your guests are looking for fun activities and places to visit while in the Ann Arbor area, please visit the following websites for ideas and information: https://www.visitannarbor.org/
Other helpful resources:
TRANSPORTATION AND PARKING INFORMATION
Detailed information about transportation and parking during the Centennial Celebration will be provided to each registrant closer to the event, but in the meantime, please visit the links below for additional information on parking at each event venue/location:
- Thursday Welcome Reception: Parking at the Jack Roth Stadium Club (PDF)
- Friday Past, Present, and Future Conference:
- Parking will be available for attendees in the NC100 parking structure in front of Building 18 of the NCRC. Upon entry into the structure, a parking attendant will distribute parking permits for conference attendees; please be sure to mention that you are attending the Neurosurgery Centennial Conference. Please note that if you already have a gold or blue parking permit, you will be able to park in the structure without obtaining a permit from the parking attendants. Please click here for a parking map showing the NC100 structure in relation to Building 18; please note that the structures are surrounded by a pink square toward the top of the map.
- Friday Evening Centennial Gala: Parking at the U-M Museum of Art
- Saturday Tailgate at the U-M Golf Course and Football Game:
- Parking on Game Days
- Please note, there is no guaranteed parking at the U-M Golf Course Club House for attendees of the tailgate luncheon. Please refer to the link above for all parking information and options, and please plan ahead, as traffic will likely be heavy on the day of the game.
- Game-day Shuttle Information from the AATA
- If you are staying at the Kensington Hotel or the Sheraton Ann Arbor (where room blocks have been made available for Centennial Celebration guests), please note that the SOUTH SHUTTLE picks up at both of these locations. Tickets can be purchased from each hotel's front desk for $1.50 each way. Shuttle pick-ups begin several hours before game time; more information can be provided at your hotel’s front desk.
- If you are staying at a different local hotel, you may want to inquire about game-day shuttle service, as many other local Ann Arbor area hotels offer this on game day as well.
- Parking on Game Days