Without our customers, we wouldn't be here. Thank you for 30 years.
- Thoroughbred Alarm Systems, a Honeywell Security Products Dealer, is locally owned and operated serving families and businesses in Marion County and beyond since 1988. Our name reflects the historic presence of world-class thoroughbred horse farms, training centers and support industry found throughout our community.
- Licensed as the highest classification that the State of Florida issues to alarm contractors, allowing both Burglar and Fire Alarm installations for Residential and Commercial applications.
- Independently operated, providing customers with direct access to the owner of the company.
- Standard residential monitoring agreement only has a 1-year term (some other companies require a 3 or 5 year commitment).
- No additional fees to monitor optional life-safety devices (some other companies charge additional fees).
- No proprietary system installations (some other companies install systems with programming only available to them, holding customers "hostage" to their services even after the contract term is over)
- Christopher Wolff, owner and license holder, has an electronics engineering degree and maintains all license requirements which includes continuing education every two years. As part of our quality control, he oversees each and every installation.
- Alarm Technicians and Sales Personnel are BASA (Burglar Alarm System Agent) certified, FASA (Fire Alarm System Agent) certified, receive continuing education every two years, are fingerprinted, and undergo a background check through the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE).
- Employees are pre-qualified to legally work in the United States by means of the E-Verify program.
- Monitoring Station operators are IQ certified and undergo an intensive UL approved training program that focuses on accuracy, professionalism and speed.
- Marion County (Belleview, Citra, Dunnellon, Lake Weir, Eureka, Fort McCoy, McIntosh, Morriston, Ocala, Ocklawaha, Orange Springs, Pedro, Reddick, Romeo, Salt Springs, Summerfield, The Villages, Weirsdale, etc.).
- Citrus County (Beverly Hills, Citrus Springs, Crystal River, Floral City, Hernando, Homosassa Springs, Inverness, Lecanto, etc.).
- Alachua County (Alachua, Archer, Gainesville, Hawthorne, Micanopy, Newberry, etc.).
- Levy County (Bronson, Inglis, Morriston, Williston, Yankeetown, etc.).
- The Villages (Sumter, Lake, & Marion Counties)