Please use our Contact page to let us know how we can work with you.
The 4 Ps Design for Learning Process provides a new form of visioning and coaching for school and district leaders who are committed to learning transformation. Building strategic plans for a school district, school, technology department, special education services, professional development and so on is the easy part. however, we find that misalignment of plans often results from philosophy, policies, professional structures and practices that are not purposefully synced. Our advisory support to district or school leadership teams provides a strategic framework to build their capacity to assess, analyze, and align critical priorities to better support deep change processes.
Let us help you bring your school's or district's:
into alignment in order to make philosophy underpinning mission work real for your students, every hour, every day, in every learning space.
Our advising services are offered as either a six or twelve month intensive hybrid experience to a limited number of school/school systems each year through:
1)Hybrid/Blended Intensive Working Relationship to develop professional skills in observation, zero-based thinking, and the structures that change educational environments.
2)Focus on Assessment (of current state), Analysis (of mission, goals, practices), and Alignment (of your 4 Ps) with action plan development.
Our Professional Learning Menu builds a customized experience for the educators of a school or district.
- Watching children, observing learning. How we observe determines what kind of school we will have.
- Internal Alignment. Who are we and how is that reflected in everyday practice?
- Diving into philosophy – why do we do what we do?
- Deep Mapping a learning environment
- What does "technology for learning" mean?
- Leaping into Universal Design for Learning
- What is a learning space? Understanding space, technology, and practice as a single sphere.