Our Professional Learning Menu builds a customized experience for the educators of a school or district.
- Watching children, observing learning. How we observe determines what kind of school we will have.
- Internal Alignment. Who are we and how is that reflected in everyday practice?
- Diving into philosophy – why do we do what we do?
- Deep Mapping a learning environment
- What does "technology for learning" mean?
- Leaping into Universal Design for Learning
- What is a learning space? Understanding space, technology, and practice as a single sphere.
MakerCulture Creating a MakerCulture, building MakerWork as the path to learning
Trauma Sensitive Learning Environments How do you make schools truly safe for students
Universal Design for Learning
Toolbelt Theory - education and technology in this century
ReThink Reading - reading skill development for this century
Making Across the Curriculum - when making is how we teach
Assistance with Building Community Support for Change
Assistance in developing student-centered technology plans
How to work with Architects, Planners, and Interior Designers