- Present from MEMORY in TEN MINUTES.
- Tell us the NAME of the reaction.
- Include at least ONE FACT about the reaction's history.
- Show the overall TRANSFORMATION.
- Teach us the details of the MECHANISM of the reaction.
- Be an engaged audience member and ask questions during other presenter's talks.
- Relax. You know your topic better than anyone in the audience. Thus you’re smarter than them!
- Practice. Rehearse in an empty room, to no one. Get comfortable with your reaction and your words.
- This is an exercise in teaching and presenting. Be enthusiastic. Your energy will translate into the audience’s engagement.
- Bring snacks? This is not a requirement. But it’s never a bad idea to “butter up” your audience with treats while they listen! (You should coordinate with other presenters for this.