Positions Available, maintaining the mission to help hungry neighbors in need
1. Equipment Operators. There is always help needed in the farm fields by Equipment Operators:
Moldboard Plowing, Discing, Harrowing, Raised Bed Maker, Hilling, Cultivating, Harrowing, Discing, Corn Planter, Potato Planter, Carrot Planter, Pesticide Spraying, Potato Digger Operations, Hospitality Attendants, Other Harvest Day Key Jobs such as Bin/Pallet Assembler and Fill Attendant, Corn Picking, Trailer/Hauling, Corn Crib Filling, Elevator Operations, Stalk Mowing, Equipment Wrenching... Experience suggested, will train capable individuals. We have two 35Hp class Ag Tractors now; a 2011 Kubota L3800 Hydrostatic, and a 1980 John Deere 1050, four speed Hi-Lo Range gear drive clutch, with 3 point hitches Cat1 for associated matched equipment. A 1994 Case IH 4210 72Hp Cat2 Tractor with manual clutch trans Hi/Lo 4 speed. MF 275 MultiPower Cat2 Tractor with manual trans, 3Point, and Hydro outlet set. Many times folks bring their own tractors to help out - this is greatly appreciated. Normally this is donated time, equipment, and fuel by the owners of the tractors for The Projects. Often a seat is available as well on The Project's equipment. Come and help.
Contact: Walt Zawaski eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org Ph: 484-648-0381 ET USA
2. Bookkeeper. An opening is available to be considered as our Bookkeeper. This is a donated time position. Individual takes care of the General Accounting, A/R and A/P record keeping. Contact: Linda Zawaski eMail: LZawaski@Hotmail.com Ph: 484-648-0381
3. Capital Campaign & Fund Raiser. The volunteer position will develop and organize these, this function, helps garner, and oversees groups and individuals to aid and help them raise stewardship funds for the project, toward our general operations, budget, and special projects. Contact: Walt Zawaski or Linda Zawaski, eMail: email@example.com Ph: 484-648-0381
4. Mentee for the "Executive Director" Position. Accept complete training to operate and run IHartHarvest, Inc. Learn and become familiar with all aspects of business and field operation(s), perform business and field duties, operate equipment as needed, mentor volunteers, organize, work with volunteers for farming duties, and crop harvest functions. Individual can and will eventually assume the President position as approved by the Board of Directors. Contact: Walt Zawaski, eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org Ph: 484-648-0381
5. Field Foreman Position. Take over and perform all field farming duties. Execute the Farming Plan of the Board of Dierctors via the Board Elected President. Contact: Walt Zawaski, eMail: email@example.com Ph: 484-648-0381