Board of Directors
IHartHarvest, Inc. Board of Directors, current update effective 01/26/2019 (Board Members - Go to the Board of Directors Website.)
- Mr. Walter J. Zawaski, Jr., - Moselem, PA. Board Member, Term duration: Jan. 27, 2023.
- Board Elected President (Executive Director) 1 year term, IHartHarvest, Inc.,
- Board Elected Treasurer, 1 year term, IHartHarvest, Inc.,
- Board Elected Chair of Board, 1 year term. - Moselem, PA.
- Diaconal Minister Linda S. Zawaski, ELCA, - Moselem, PA. Board Member, Term duration: Jan. 27, 2023
- Board Elected Vice Chair & Deputy Director, 1 year term IHartHarvest, Inc.,
- Board Elected Secretary, 1 year term.
- Rev. Paul Hansen - Reading PA, NALC. Term duration: Jan. 27, 2023.
- Mrs. Elizabeth Hansen D.C. - Reading, PA. Term duration: Jan. 25, 2020.
- Mr. Paul Lilienthal, - Moselem, PA. Term duration: Jan. 31, 2021.
- Ms. Karen Pollock - Douglassville, PA. Term duration 2023.
Board Membership Requirements (but not limited to); To be considered for Board Membership, as a United States of America Citizen, residing in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, a) be aware of the minimum Board Member Duties, b) submit the completed Board Application (Board Application.pdf) along with your Resume' (business resume' suggested) to the current Chairperson of the Board of Directors for consideration, c) attend a Business Meeting of the Board prior to consideration, d) and be interviewed. As consideration of your application to be approved, your application will be submitted to the Board of Directors for deliberation and interview, toward application vote approval.
Current Board of Directors Chairperson:
The project: A Unique ministry outreach addresses local hunger issues, from Berks County PA USA. Growing and producing free food for neighbors in need.
Our Origin Is As A Christian Faith Based Ministry - The Potato Project
1. Respond to the hearing direction of Jesus' Word and Action, in our serving action, to help our neighbor in need, in offering food from the land we have been given to manage, out of what we possess, and can do, in our time, and by our hands. - `Listen to Him’, through the power of The Holy Spirit.
2. "What may not be understood," it is said, "and what we must understand, is that the work that we do is not about the physical things that we build, or the credit, notoriety, or even accolades we may garner. The work that we do is about the one thing that neither any civil war nor anything else can ever destroy. Everything, in restoration, that we do as a missionary work, everything, comes down to building relationships. Relationships between ourselves and others, and relationships between GOD and God's people, is that which matters, alone."
3. ‘What it may take a lifetime to build in good, someone can destroy in a minute - build anyway.’
Private Link; For Board Members, Documents: On-line Yahoo Group
Member Sign In and Login at, Link: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/IHartHarvest/info