NOTE: Contributions to Concerned Citizens, as a 501(c)4, are NOT tax-deductible.
Donate by mailing a check:
Make check payable to "Concerned Citizens of Spotsylvania County"
CCSC c/o Moya Doss
11504 Burnside Pl.
Spotsylvania, VA 22551
How are funds being managed and used?
Concerned Citizens of Spotsylvania County (“CCSC”) has formed a 501(c)4 organization, (IRS certification pending), solely for the purpose of receiving donations to defray expenses in these areas:
* Attorneys’ fees
* Printing (flyers, posters, direct mail)
* Print and Internet advertising, telemarketing
We estimate our expenses going forward will be approximately $40,000 and that is our goal.
Should our efforts require more funds we will return with a further appeal. We expect this effort to be short-lived, given that we are hopeful for a DENIAL by the Board of Supervisors in March.
NOTE: Contributions to CCSC, as a 501(c)4, are NOT tax-deductible.
These officers were elected at the first CCSC board meeting in January:
- Sean Fogarty, President
- Moya Doss, Vice President / Treasurer *
- Charmaine Mueller, Secretary
* Moya Doss is serving as Treasurer temporarily. The board intends to elect a permanent Treasurer at its February meeting.
NO ONE in the Concerned Citizens group is paid; all are volunteers.
We can be reached at: email@example.com