Welcome to the Process Page where you can read a summary of the process, and find links to specific process instructions and forms for different types of participants.
Participation Process Overview
The focus of Minnesota GreenStep Schools is institutional participation of school districts and individual schools, both of which can receive recognition through the program. But the program also offers participation for individuals who work on school greening activities as “Green Step Team Members,” and “GreenStep Resource Organizations” such as non-profits, businesses, and other groups wishing to support the efforts of districts and schools with information, materials, time, or financial support.
Districts & Schools Process
- Complete the Interest and Support Form to get on the mailing list
- Explore the Program Features
- Explore the Districts & Schools Page
- Become a MN GreenStep School or District by Completing Step 1
- Explore Resource Organizations that can help you achieve goals
- Continue to complete Projects that include one or more Best Practices
- Apply for advanced Recognition Step Levels
About the Pilot Version
The pilot version is building basic capabilities. Not all features are active. As the website is developed, anticipate greater functionality. If you have any comments on the website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, including the name of the page in the email subject line, and your comment or question in the email body. See the Online Versions Page to track updates.