What We Do
"Having The Time of Our Lives"
- Becoming a member of The Sauble Sandpipers Club is to be part of an organization which promotes, cultivates and maintains sociability, recreation and good fellowship. Our club is non-political and non-sectarian. Come and enjoy the many excellent facilities at the Sauble Beach Community Centre.
- Membership is open to all persons over the age of 55
YOUR INVOLVEMENT AND PARTICIPATION IS IMPORTANT IN:
- Maintaining the Community Center in Partnership with the Town of South Bruce Peninsula
- Helping to maintain physical and social activites
- Encouraging Community participation
- And especially becoming a member of The Sauble Sandpipers Club
- Voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting
- Privilege to hold any position on the Board of Directors
- An opportunity for you to make a difference so that we and future generations can continue to enjoy the programs and activities sponsored by the Sauble Sandpipers