Share the book
Tips for Sharing New Pathways for Aging
Identify people who may be interested in discussing aging
- Consider starting with friends and family.
- In an organization, you can engage people who develop programs or curriculum, and/or leaders of activities involving writing.
Offer them the chance to read New Pathways for Aging and visit this website.
- For a description you can use our home page.
- Read excerpts from the New Pathways for Aging.
- Purchase books.
Invite all interested people to a Conversation on Aging,
- Those who have read the book can describe how it combines writing, learning, and community.
In the Conversation on Aging, encourage open discussion of participants’ interests and concerns.
- Expect and respect differences.
Allow the ideas for next steps to grow.
- Plant seeds, encourage experimentation, and wait patiently for a variety of surprising crops.