FD Methyl Green Solution
NDT205 FD Methyl Green Solution
Two concentrations are offered:
- NDT205-1 Regular strength price: $115.59
- NDT205-2 Double-strength price: $155.48
NDT205 FD methyl green solution, made from crystal violet-free methyl green and with a step by step user's manual printed on the bottle, is specifically designed for easy use in all types of laboratories. Methyl green imparts a bluish-green color to nuclei and other basophilic tissue elements. This solution has been extensively tested on various types of tissue sections and has been proven to deliver reliable and consistent results with excellent contrast and details.
NDT205-2 is also excellent for counterstaining (see above).
TUNEL-labeled section counterstained with methyl green. This 10-micron paraffin section cut from a dorsal root ganglion of a mouse embryo (E17). The section was processed for detecting neuronal apoptosis (brown) with NDT102 NeuroApop Kit and then counterstained with NDT205 methyl green.
- Saito R, Bringas JR, Panner A, Tamas M, Pieper RO, Berger MS, and Bankiewicz KS (2004) Convection-enhanced delivery of tumor necrosis factor-related apoptosis-inducing ligand with systemic administration of temoxolomide prolongs survival in an intracranial glioblastoma xenograft model. Cancer Res. 64: 6858-6862.
Terms and Conditions
- For quality assurance of our service, it is recommended that you discuss with us for preferred perfusion protocol and histology and/or immunolabeling protocols.
- It is suggested that you use Gel-coated microscopic slides for tissue mounting and 0.17um-thick coverslips.
- A 15% of the fee will be due upon authorization of the study; and the remaining fee will be due upon delivery of study results.
- Progress of the service is contingent upon staining quality of tissues, operated by the independent contractor.
- Should early termination occur, Neurodigitech will prorate the cost incurred and invoice the Sponsor. The first portion of the fee is non-refundable.