Tissue Cryoprotection Solution
NDT302 Tissue Cryoprotection Solution™
$63.06 (250 ml)
FD Tissue Cryoprotection Solution™ is a specifically formulated buffer solution that prevents tissue from ice crystal damage during freezing* and preserves the best possible morphology and antigenicity of cells. It has been proven to greatly facilitate both sectioning and various histological stains. In addition, tissue treated with this solution can be easily cut as thick as 300 microns on either a cryostat or a sliding microtome without shattering. The solution may be used for treatment of tissues fixed with any fixative.
*To protect the tissue completely from ice crystal artifacts and to preserve the best cell morphology, tissue must be rapidly frozen before sectioning, e.g. by immersing tissue into isopentane pre-cooled to -70°C with dry ice (please contact us for a detailed procedure).
Terms and Conditions
- For quality assurance of our service, it is recommended that you discuss with us for preferred perfusion protocol and histology and/or immunolabeling protocols.
- It is suggested that you use Gel-coated microscopic slides for tissue mounting and 0.17um-thick coverslips.
- A 15% of the fee will be due upon authorization of the study; and the remaining fee will be due upon delivery of study results.
- Progress of the service is contingent upon staining quality of tissues, operated by the independent contractor.
- Should early termination occur, Neurodigitech will prorate the cost incurred and invoice the Sponsor. The first portion of the fee is non-refundable.