FD Hematoxylin Solution
NDT204 FD Hematoxylin Solution
Two concentrations are offered:
- NDT204-1 Regular strength price: $126.28
- NDT204-2 Double-strength price: $178.66
NDT204 FD hematoxylin solution, made from hematoxylin certified by the BIOLOGICAL STAIN COMMISSION and with a step by step user's manual printed on the bottle, is specifically designed for easy use in all types of laboratories. This solution imparts a blue color to basophilic tissue elements such as nuclear chromatin and Nissl substances. This solution has been extensively tested on various types of tissue sections and was proven to deliver reliable and consistent results with excellent contrast and details. The hematoxylin solution is suitable for H & E stain as well as for the counterstaining of immunostained sections (see above).
H&E stain. This 5-micron paraffin section of rat intestine was stained with NDT204 FD hematoxylin (blue) and NDT203 FD eosin Y (red).
H&E stain. This 5-micron paraffin section of mouse heart was stained with NDT204 FD hematoxylin (blue) and NDT203 FD eosin Y (red).
H&E stain. 20-micron cryostat section from the rat cortex of a stroke model was stained with NDT204 FD hematoxylin (blue) and NDT203 FD eosin Y (red). Note that damaged neurons are stained red in the cytoplasm and most of them have a condensed, irregular-shaped and darkly stained nucleus.
- Williams AJ, Hartings JA, Lu XCM, Rolli ML, Dave JR, and Tortellla FC (2005) Characterization of a new rat model of penetrating ballistic brain injury. J. Neurotrauma 22:313-331.
- Stokin GB, Lillo C, Falzone TL, Brusch RG (2005) Rockenstein E, Mount SL, Raman R, Davies P, Masliah E, Williams DS and Goldstein LSB: Axonopathy and transport deficits early in the pathogenesis of Alzheimer's disease. Science 307:1282-1288.
Terms and Conditions
- For quality assurance of our service, it is recommended that you discuss with us for preferred perfusion protocol and histology and/or immunolabeling protocols.
- It is suggested that you use Gel-coated microscopic slides for tissue mounting and 0.17um-thick coverslips.
- A 15% of the fee will be due upon authorization of the study; and the remaining fee will be due upon delivery of study results.
- Progress of the service is contingent upon staining quality of tissues, operated by the independent contractor.
- Should early termination occur, Neurodigitech will prorate the cost incurred and invoice the Sponsor. The first portion of the fee is non-refundable.