- Nothing is added to and nothing is removed from the universe. Only the appearance changes every moment. Every begin takes an end for granted.
- There are bad actions but no bad people and evil powers. Every person uniquely acts according to his/her actual possibilities, knowledge and experience.
- There is nothing universal good or universal bad. There are only wholesome and not wholesome things for every single person right at the moment.
- Happiness and suffering depend on your interpretation of things and are not coming from outside. Desire, attachment and missing knowledge are the major reasons of suffering.
- You are in potential danger of repeating suffering until you found the reason and learned from it.
- Forcing changes to proceed means trying to urge the river flowing down.
- With the thinking and acting of every single person world is configured right now.
- Love is the consciousness producing delight and receiving delight.
- Evaluation and judgement of a situation is bound to personal attitude, mind and view of the world.
- Realization does not append any thought rather detaches them.