Anil completed his M. Tech Biotechnology from IIT Guwahati in 2012.His interest in Nanobiotechnology and Tissue engineering motivated him to continue his research as PhD student at IIT Delhi. Apart from science, he loves singing and traveling.
Scholarships: UGC NET - 2012
Research Interest: Enhancing the bio-medical applications of nano-probes.
1.Chandra A, Singh N. "Bacterial growth sensing in microgels using pH dependent fluorescence emission." (Communication) Chem. Commun., 2018, 54, 1643-1646. DOI: 10.1039/C7CC08678D
2. Chandra A, Singh N. “Cell microenvironment pH sensing in 3D microgels using fluorescent carbon dots” ACS Biomaterials Science & Engineering 3 (12), 3620-3627. DOI: 10.1021/acsbiomaterials.7b00740
3. Chandra A, Singh N. “Biocompatible Fluorescent Carbon Dots for Ratiometric Intracellular pH Sensing.” Chemistry Select 2017, 2 (20), 5723-5728. DOI: 10.1002/slct.201701012.
4. Chandra, A.; Deshpande, S.; Shinde, D. B.; Pillai, V. K.; Singh, N., “Mitigating the Cytotoxicity of Graphene Quantum Dots and EnhancingTheir Applications in Bioimaging and Drug Delivery." ACS Macro Letters 2014, 3 (10), 1064-1068. DOI: 10.1021/mz500479k.
1. Chandra, A, Singh N., ‘Cell Microenvironment pH sensing in 3D using fluorescent carbon dots’, EMBO|EMBL Symposium: Organoids: Modelling organ development and disease in 3D culture, 12th – 15th October 2016, Heidelberg, Germany.
2. Chandra, A, Singh N., ‘Cell Microenvironment pH sensing in 3D using fluorescent carbon dots’, Nanobioteck 2016, All India Institute of Medical Science, New Delhi, India, 24th -26th November, 2016.
3. Chandra, A, Singh N. “Highly bio-compatible graphene quantum dots for bio-imaging and drug delivery” poster at 6th International Conference On Nano Science And Technology (ICONSAT 2014), Chandigarh, 2nd -5th March 2014.
4. Chandra, A, Singh N. “Highly bio-compatible graphene quantum dots for bio-imaging and drug delivery” Poster, Nation Science Day Poster presentation at National Chemical Laboratory, Pune, 25th -28th February, 2014
1. International Workshop on Physical Biology of Tissue Morphogenesis - Mechanics, Metabolism, and Signaling at the Max Planck Institute for the Physics of Complex Systems in Dresden, Germany, 17th -21st October 2016.
2. Workshop on “Confocal Microscopy and Live Cell Imaging (Basic & some advanced techniques)” on 11th – 12th August, 2016 at AIRF Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India.
1. Chandra, A, Singh N., ‘Biocompatible grapheme quantum dots for drug delivery and bioimaging applications’ (WO2015063799)
2. Chandra, A, Singh N., ‘Green fluorescent carbon dots for pH sensing’ (Provisional No: 201611034567)