GPS: SCSh2, SCSh2. a-c, SCSh3, SCSh3. a-f, SCSh4, SCSh4. a-c, SCSh5, SCSh5. a-e, SCSh6, SCSh6. a-d
- How are problems investigated scientifically (scientific method)?
- How are calculations performed using algebraic formulas and dimensional analysis?
- How do you correctly use a scientific calculator?
- How is data reported using correct scientific notation and significant figures?
- How are lab reports written in a clear, coherent manner?
- How is technology used to investigate scientific issues, produce tables and graphs, and report information?
- How do you know if your experimental calculations are accurate and/or precise?
- What is Chemistry?
- Scientific Method
- Qualitative Data
- Quantitative Data
- Experimental Group
- Independent Variable
- Dependent Variable
- SI Units
- Dimensional Analysis
- Scientific Notation
- Significant Figures
- Conversion Factor
- Percent Error
4, 9-16, 19, 33, 36-38, 40-41, 44-54, 55-58
Lab safety symbols (Front Cover)