Frequently Asked Questions

In what school district is Marlborough Township?
Upper Perkiomen School District
2229 E. Buck Road, Pennsburg, PA 18073
Phone: 215-679-7961 

Where do I go to get my well water tested ?
View the list of labs in the area that test private well water.
Click here to view a list of Frequently asked questions and answers about Well Water 

How do I dispose of paint, old kerosene and tires?
Check the County Web site they have events for collection of Electronics Household Hazardous Items and also offer A Paper Shred Event.

Am I allowed to burn in the Marlborough Township?
Please refer to Marlborough Townships Burn Ordinance click here
Before you burn, please call to report a controlled burn 215-234-4532  If you wish to burn, please complete the Burn Permit Application and return to the Township Office.  For additional question contact the township office.

How do I find the Census Information for Marlborough Township? 
Click here to view the Townships information on United States Census Bureau  website.

How do I find land and property assessment records for Marlborough Township?
You can find this information on the Montgomery County Property Records website by clicking here.

Who is the District Justice for the Township? 
District Justice:
District Justice Maureen Coggins
Hanover Square Mall
80-H Gravel Pike, Suite 100
Red Hill, PA 18076
Phone: (215) 679-5811
Fax: (215) 679-7561