Today we are going to be scientists.
We will learn to classify and study the families of fungi kingdom (macroscophic fungi).
What will you use?
- Using books.
- Using your own experiences.
- Using resources to internet.
How will you do this?
You are going to work in groups (3 or 4 children)
Activity 1: Make the crossword to review the different parts of a toadstool.
Activity 2: Read and understand these slides.
Activity 3: Watch this video:
Activity 4: Have you guessed the families' name? In groups, you make a mind map (using popplet) which you will explain three or four families. Each family has got a main characteristic (remember the parts of a toadstool)
- You use the video, the books and the presentations to obtain the information.
- When your group has finished the mind map, each group has to make a video explaining the three or four families.
- Remember make a script and each member's group must speak in the video.
- Remember the script has START, NUB and END.
- You use http://www.screencast-o-matic.com/ to record the video.
- TITLE: Families of macroscophic fungi Group (number) Y5(A or B)
- DESCRIPTION: Families of macroscophic fungi Group (number) Y5(A or B). Your names.
- TAGS: colsangregorio, mycologist project, redxxi, Science Y5.
- The video will be the final task which you will include in your GUIDE OF A GOOD MYCOLOGIST.